1. World’s largest series of Laparoscopic neo vagina constructions: presented at RCOG 2009, Abu Dhabi
2. Worlds largest Series of Laparoscopic Pelvic floor repairs : presented at RCOG 2009, Abu Dhabi
3. The Use of Poly urethane mesh in Laparoscopic pelvic floor repairs for the first time in India & Asia in July 2009.at the India’s first ever Live workshop on Laparoscopic Pelvic floor repairs to be held on 29th Nov 2009 at MOSC Medical college, Kolenchery, Kochi, India.
4. Performed The First Ever Surgery in the world of removing the Largest Fibroid Laparoscopically weighing 5.25 Kgs. In August 2009
5. Chief Operating faculty at the International College of Surgeons Indian Section – Minimal Invasive surgery workshop & Training Programme held at AIMS-BGS Nagara, Karnataka, India, Jan 2009. (Marathon Surgery of 50 cases)
6. Invited Operating Faculty & Speaker for various Conferences in various States in India.
7. Performed The FIRST Trans vaginal NOTES appendicectomy and PCO drilling in June 2008 in Kerala.
8. Designed the First ever Lap Mould in the World For the creation of Genital organ in Females January 2006.
9. Invented the trans canal stenting in laparoscopic tubal recanalisation surgery in February 2005.
10. Performed the First Ever laparoscopic Neo Vagina Construction ( Creating A female Genital Organ) In South India February 2004.
Author of Original research Articles in German - GMS Interdisciplinary Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Journal
1. Reconstructive laparoscopic prolapse surgery to avoid mesh erosions
2. Efficacy risks of the minimal-invasive plastic and reconstructive neovagina Vecchietti technique in Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome
Both Atricles are available on: